What If I Don’t Have Enough Money To Pay For Legal Advice?

Call the bar association in the jurisdiction that will hear your divorce case. See if they have a pro bono project for family law cases. Many jurisdictions do. These programs provide free guidance to litigants without funds to hire a lawyer. Check the Internet and yellow pages for lawyers that give free consultations. A consultation is a quick way to get guidance to the questions you should be prepared to ask. In general, educate yourself by using the Internet and your local library to find and read materials available on the topic of divorce and separation.

Designed and developed By DrupalNetworks.com. Drupal Networks is a division of YAS Global.