How Do I Enforce A Custody Or Visitation Order?

The courts will enforce their own Orders if asked to do so. You can file a “contempt” proceeding. In extreme situations, most law enforcement agencies will assist in enforcing an existing Court Order. Absent a specific Order, they will be reluctant to become involved. If your spouse refuses to comply with an Order, consultation with your attorney is advisable

Designed and developed By Drupal Networks is a division of YAS Global.